I’ve been keeping a tally all week so I could participte in Miz B’s Friday Finds again! Ever since I started paying more attention to book blogs, reviews, and yes, even making a few “friends” dare I call you, on the internet to share recommendations my TBR has grown exponentially. In the past it was usually only 2 or 3 books I picked up from the library with little or no research, and I almost always disliked at least one of them, so things are much improved these days!
Without further ado, here is what I have on deck:
From the library –
- Never Seduce a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries (no research on this one, was just on the Romance Paperback display and the blurb sounded interesting)
- These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer (I really liked The Black Moth when I read it a while ago and wanted to try something else)
- The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (trying to mix things up, I have heard about this book all over the mass media and it’s in the window of every book store)
From other sources-
- Family Plots by Mary Patrick Kavanaugh (again just to mix up my reading habits with something a little different; I was intrigued by Cheryl’s review)
- Velvet Glove by Emma Holly (found a good review while stalking the archives of the Smart Bitches)
- Free Food for Millionaires by Min Jin Lee (recommended by my recently engaged friend Danni while sharing wedding cake advice)
I have a feeling I won’t be good company for hubby this weekend as I really want to make a dent in these excellent finds!