Colette from A Buckeye Girl Reads awarded me with an award! For being creatively Kreativ.
My kreativ juices haven’t been flowing recently (ugh, that sounds so sick to me, i have been reading too many romance novels!) as you can tell from the dearth of posts in the lusty reading den. I’m getting back on the wagon this week though!
The Kreativ rules state that:
Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.
Some of my favorite things [these are NOT in any order of prefernce, just as they occur in my jumbled up brain]:
1. Umm, you’ll never guess…READING! I have read 5 books in the past 6 days. You do the math. I’m in heaven.
2. Goat cheese, mmmm *eyes fluttering shut dreamily*
3. My little family of the hubster and our little mutt, Kedzie
4. Living in the central hub of all that is happenin in Washington, DC. We’re like that quintessential little old lady, we put gas in the car once every two months and only drive to the grocery store except only because we can walk EVERYWHERE – we have cool city boutiques, restaurants, and unique everything right outside our doorstep.
5. America’s Funniest Home Videos. If you can watch an episode and not laugh you butt off, you should die of patheticness right then and there.
6. My job. Ugh, I’m one of those people who actually adores what they do…and secretly, when I recruit people I have little matchmaking thoughts in the back of my mind and try to get them to sit next to each other at orientation. IT IS SO FUN!!!
7. I’m copying buckeyegirl here and saying Blogging!Especially reading other people’s!
Speaking of other people’s blogs I’d like to pass this award along to the following kreativ peeps:
Olga of Gloryfades
and from romancelandia:
Filed under: Uncategorized |