It’s that time again! Here is my list of books I read this October, none of which I wrote a review for. I pinky-swear I’m going to soon. At least four, okay maybe three? If I’m good? So I can rest easy.
All in all a pretty diverse group:
- 5 Regency romance
- 3 Fantasy/futuristic earth (1 YA, 1 paranormal romance, 1 in Death book)
- 2 Literary Fiction
- 1 Western
- 1 Contemporary romance
Anyways here they are:
- To Wed a Scandalous Spy, Celeste Bradley re-read A
- Visions in Heat, Nalini Singh A
- Ceremony in Death, J. D. Robb B+ my favorite one so far, love La Nora’s Irish roots coming through, perfect read before Halloween.
- Lord of Fire, Gaelen Foley B+
- Perfect, Judith McNaught re-read B+
- This Duchess of Mine, Eloisa James B+
- The Duke, Gaelen Foley B+
- Enders Game, Orson Scott Card B- just couldn’t give it a higher grade, too disturbing, in a good way, and the end was so rushed.
- Touched by Love, Tracy Garrett B- review coming soon
- A Reliable Wife, Robert Goolrick C+
- The Forgotten Garden, Kate Norton, don’t know how to give an impartial grade, it depressed me so much
- Black Silk, Judith Ivory D review coming soon