Yes – it has been 6 months since I wrote here.
No – this is not a New Year’s Resolution post to be better about blogging. I don’t do NY resolutions anyways, the only one I ever made that I can remember was that I would blog for all of 2009, which I did with an average of 15 posts a month (so shocking looking back on that now!) for the whole year. I don’t do well with resolutions (see post on no willpower) so I just don’t make them, that way I can’t feel guilty about breaking them. This makes a lot of sense to me.
I don’t think I’ll ever blog full time again, I barely get on twitter more than a few times a week these days, but I’ve recently been thinking of imaginary blog posts that circle in my head when I’m trying to go to sleep which means it’s time to get some of them down on (e)paper.
So, it’s been awhile, huh guys? It’s not that I wasn’t blogging because I had nothing to say, I wanted to tell you about..
- The time I hit the Ambassador of Chad’s car. In front of the embassy. And drove away. But came back later out of guilt. And they came out while I was leaving a note and made me go inside and tell him to his face. And he was really nice and told me to let him know if I ever wanted to visit Chad
- I hit another parked car that same week
- Had an amazing trip white water rafting in the Grand Canyon
- Slept in a covered wagon
- Went to Las Vegas for the first time and LOVED it
- I lost my driver’s license in an airport
- Lost my credit card in NYC
- Went to the emergency room for a surprise minor surgery on my birthday
- I worked 70+ hour weeks all Fall
So about that last one…instead of blogging I was on various college campuses every day and every night, which meant no reading, so no good books to blog about, and no life in general to blog about since my social life was absolutely non-existent. Over the past 6 months I have been here:
And many more…
But now I’m here *points to computer screen* so hopefully I’ll see y’all around online a little bit more these days!
Filed under: Uncategorized |